We provide liquidation services for all entities – limited liability companies, free zone companies and offshore companies across Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Sharjah. We also assist in the preparation of Board resolution, power of attorney, audit report, liquidator’s statement etc, which are mandatory documents required for liquidation.
An alternative solution to exit from the liquidation formalities is to transfer the shares from liquidating company to a third party. We can arrange a third party who will purchase the liquidating Company and deal with all matters related. This will help the removal of the shares from the company for the shareholders and directors.
Many investors prefer this solution since the liquidation proceedings are lengthy, time consuming and expensive.
HLB HAMT’s Services
- Appointment as liquidator
- Administer the liquidation process
- Supervise asset disposals
- Negotiations and settlement with creditors
- Liaise with liquidation accountants
- Process third party liquidation costs
- Coordinating with various legal authorities and government departments
- File de-registrations and other formal notifications
- Administer the complete documentation
- Preparation of statement of affairs
- Supervise the on-going and liquidation specific accounting requirements
Latest insights, case studies and news from across the network
Cybersecurity in Pandemic time
Our business is in the most disruptive times now, and the cybercrimes are also at their peak, giving nightmares to the business owners.
A Comparison of Annual Leaves in GCC Countries
The Gulf Cooperation’s Council (GCC) is a political and economic union of Arab states bordering the Arabian Gulf.
A Comparison of Special Leaves in GCC
The Gulf Cooperation’s Council (GCC) is a political and economic union of Arab states bordering the Arabian gulf. It was established in 1981 and its 6 members